Ready to BUILD your career? tesa Plant Sparta has been growing in Sparta for 41 years, and we’re looking for innovative and passionate individuals to drive our mission of creating sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the lives of our customers. Think you could be a good fit for our Process Development Engineer role? We’d love to start a conversation with you.
As a German-owned multinational company, tesa has been developing adhesive tapes and self-adhesive product solutions for industry, commercial customers, and end consumers for more than 125 years.
So many of our more than 7,000 adhesive solutions are where you least expect them: Whether it is the battery in your electric car, the display of your mobile phone, the building materials of your house, or the accessories hanging in your bathroom – it is tesa, holding the world together.
- Competitive pay based on experience with opportunities for growth.
- tesa contributes 7% of gross annual earnings into a 401(k) in addition to the 50% match up to 6%. That means if you put in 6%, tesa will contribute another 10%!
- Employees earn up to 12% in quarterly bonuses, and we’ve never missed a payout. New employees are eligible from their first day.
- New employees are eligible for our generous benefits package within the first month. We offer two medical plan options, dental, vision, disability, life, and several more.
- Employees earn a combined 18 days of paid vacation and sick time per year.
- Holiday work is rare and employees are paid for ten holidays annually, effective day one.
What You Will Do as a Process Development Engineer:
- Champion tesa Plant Sparta’s extensive product portfolio, safeguarding quality, safety, and cost-efficiency.
- Steer Process Development - your decisions, from overseeing production trials to implementation of quality checks, set the trajectory for tesa Plant Sparta’s future.
- Take a leading role in the continuous improvement process (plan, align, execute, and document measures to optimize the production process, in particular quality, raw materials, efficiency improvements and waste reduction).
- Collaborate with tesa colleagues from across the globe – Hamburg (Headquarters, Germany), Charlotte (USA), Shanghai (China), and beyond.
- And more!
Your Offerings to Us:
- A BS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering, enriched with a solid 5 years of project management experience.
- Profound expertise in process engineering, including an understanding of mass production and packaging.
- Sharp analytical skills backed with comprehensive technology knowledge (Microsoft Office, IATF 16949).
- An intrinsic eagerness to lead, partner, and innovate in a dynamic atmosphere.
- A knack for professional communication, suitable to a diverse audience.
Our Commitment to You:
- Team Up: we are open minded and strive for success as one team.
- Challenge Each Other: we are committed and open to change.
- Set the Pace: we are self-driven and proactive.
- Act Responsibly: we are fair and honest.
- Achieve and Improve: we are focused on improving performance and achieving results.
Like What You See? Apply Today!
Please apply online at tesa
.com/careers or send a resume to HR@tesatape.com
tesa is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.