现在尚无数据传输到社交网络。 这只有在您点击相关图标后才会发生。 点击图标后将打开一个弹出窗口。 数据连接只有在此刻建立，而不是之前。
• You support in the conception and implementation of digital marketing activities
• Together with our digital team you are responsible for maintaining and developing the internal SharePoint site
• You produce content to enhance the user experience on our internal SharePoint site
• You support in designing digital communication material and content
• You participate in the creation and implementation of webinars for lead generation
• You analyze digital trends to support the strategic steering of our international marketing activities
• You communicate and cooperate with external agencies to create excellent results
• You collaborate with our affiliates worldwide to coordinate complex topics and strengthen your intercultural experience
• You are currently studying - ideally with a marketing, content, or digital focus
• You have an eye for design and a sense for creative content
• You know how to structure and write articles to ensure an excellent experience for readers
• You show high commitment and the ability to work independently
• You are a proactive communicator and a team player who encourages cooperation with other functions such as Sales, MarComm, R&D
• You enjoy working in a complex/dynamic B2B marketing environment and have an interest in the global automotive industry
• You speak and write German and English fluently
• You have solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
An internship or working student position at tesa is rewarding in many ways. In your own projects, you will take on responsibility and work on exciting tasks with attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, and a modern working environment. In our company restaurant, you can choose from five different menus every day. For your way to work, you will receive a discounted ticket on the Hamburg public transport system. In addition, our in-house tesa sport club with a wide range of fitness and sports courses is open to you in your free time. By the way: If you do particularly well in your internship or student traineeship, you have the chance to receive support from our tesa talents retention program. This opens up further development prospects for you within the company.
"What I particularly like at tesa is the young and dynamic working environment with intercultural diversity, which enriches the exchange not only on a professional level, but also on a cultural level. You can have fun not only during working hours, but also outside of them, because there are many opportunities and offers to exchange ideas with the approximately 100 other interns and working students at tesa - whether it's a barbecue evening, a drink on the Elbe beach, or a sporting event, for example."