- Responsible for new customer information input and maintenance;
- Responsible for the confirmation and clearing of customer's collection;
- Carry out credit control management for customers, and give early warning and timely follow-up for overdue customers;
- Complete the related reports of the team in charge on time;
- Responsible for employee reimbursement and analysis;
- Other tasks arranged by the superior.
- College degree or above, major in accounting and financial management, with primary accounting certificate;
- 5+ years of working experience in finance related field, with working experience in accounts receivable and employee reimbursement is preferred;
- Good English ability, can read and write daily English mail skillfully;
- Proficient in office software (Excel, PPT), proficient in SAP system is preferred;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self motivated and self-learning ability, teamwork spirit and strong communication and coordination ability.
Pleasure follow the below address to submit your resume: [email@example.com]