tesa tape is a leading manufacturer of pressure-sensitive adhesives serving the paper and print, appliance, automotive, building supply, electronics, and transportation industries, among others. We have over 7,000 self-adhesive products and system solutions and about 5,000 employees worldwide. We hold the original tape patent and create about 100 new innovations per year. We are expanding and looking to add to our fantastic Sales team!
Sales Specialist - Flexographic Print and Paper
The Sales Specialist Flexo Print & Paper is responsible for providing tesa solutions to an assigned geographic territory in North America. In addition, the Sales Specialist helps implement business and category strategies to end users and distributor partners in the assigned territory.
What you will do:
- Meet or exceed all established sales objectives and goals for assigned territory.
- Responsible for coordinating sales activities in the assigned geographic territory to promote sales and deliver growth targets.
- Understand and communicate customer needs to tesa colleagues to foster customer intimacy.
- Foster collaboration within Flexo Print & Paper team and key stakeholders, including channel partners to solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions.
- Develop and maintain Opportunity Pipeline for the assigned territory.
- Effectively maintain customer data in tesa global CRM system
What you will need:
- Four year college degree. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2 years combined experience in industrial sales and/or marketing in the print industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence complex organizational structures
- Strong analytical skills / creative problem solving capabilities. Ability to navigate complex business negotiations.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license, passport, and physical ability to drive for lengthy periods
- Skilled and proficient in use of computers to include but not limited to Microsoft products-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint-as well as ability to use Customer Relationship Management software programs.
- Ability and willingness to adapt own work schedule to satisfy customer needs. Must be available for air/auto travel up to 70% of the time.
- Spanish language capability a plus.