The Industrial Maintenance Technician is responsible for electrical maintenance as well as some mechanical maintenance work, so if you like variety, read on. As a member of the Maintenance Team, we buy you the tools you need and we provide uniforms and safety shoes. You’ll also be working with a great group who will do their best to help you learn and be successful.
What you will do:
- Develop and complete predictive maintenance schedules, repairs, and audits.
- Comprehensive electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Perform calibrations and adjustments on required meters and sensors
- Obtain working knowledge of SAP
- PLC troubleshooting
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hydraulic and pneumatic devices
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild pumps
- Maintain and replace precision blades, knives, and cutting setups
- Relocate, level, align, and adjust precision machines, rollers, etc.
- Operate tool room equipment to produce or repair machine parts
- Operate welding and gas cutting equipment
- Perform mechanical PM’s and repairs
- Support the Engineering departments with projects and repairs
- Operate boilers; cooling towers; and cooling loops.
- Obtain parts and services from vendors by completing purchase requisitions and obtaining quotes.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Strong experience with electrical maintenance, repairs, replacements, and upgrades of electrical systems for apparatus, buildings, machinery, and equipment.
- PLC troubleshooting and programming preferred
- Strong background of machine repair, machining, welding
- Basic HVAC knowledge preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or in a team concept
- Computer literacy (MS Office and the ability to obtain a working knowledge of SAP)
- Obtain fork-truck and lift licenses
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled