Get a production job with good pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and job security at tesa in Sparta!
- Our production staff are independent and are trained to use basic tools for, set-ups, changeovers and routine troubleshooting. This makes work interesting, challenging and the more you learn, the higher your pay.
- We have several openings for machine operators and...
- COMING SOON: Mechatronics Technician Apprenticeships, 100% paid by tesa
Reasons people come to work at tesa:
- above average pay. We pay new hires based on job related experience. There are multiple job levels to achieve in Production by learning new machines.
- quarterly bonus. New employees are eligible from Day 1. Payout up to 12% of quarterly earnings (9.5% for Q2)!
- skill based pay. Each time you gain new skills by learning a new machine, your pay rate increases by $.50 - .75/hour, sometimes more.
- annual performance based increase potential, too.
- PTO and Sick time. 18 days combined per year. Neither has to be used before the end of the year. Extra vacation if you’ve received the Covid vaccine.
- Holiday work is extremely rare. Family time is important to us, too.
- opportunity for OT. When you sign up and work OT, it increases your quarterly bonus.
- profit sharing 401k bonus. tesa tape Corporate contributes 7% of gross annual earnings to eligible employees' 401k in addition to the 50% match up to 6%. That means if you put in 6%, tesa puts in another 10%.
- benefits start within the first month. Two BCBS medical plans, dental, vision, disability, life, and several more.
- job security. We’ve been here for 40 years and the 8th building expansion will be completed early next year.
We will invite you to see the Plant and meet with us if you have:
- stable work history. It takes 4-6 months of training for each machine, so we hire people with a proven track record of reliability and commitment to their employers.
- mechanical skills/ aptitude. Our jobs require active, hands-on problem solving with tools and training that we provide, but you need mechanical aptitude.
- computer skills. Every Operator uses a computer at their machine to manage their orders. We will teach you, but you need to be comfortable using a computer.
- positive, team-oriented attitude. We have no tolerance for drama and insist on mutual respect and cooperation. If you have a "can-do" attitude, you'll go far, fast.
What you will do as an Operator (sample):
- Responsible for setting up and operating the machine to produce high quality products and perform routine machine maintenance.
- Work with crush cut and razor blades, properly protected.
- Box, package, stack finished rolls weighing up to 35 lbs to heights of up to 6ft.
- Move skids of material and finished goods to and from machine area with a hand and/or electric pallet jack.
- Complete data entry in SAP system.
Good luck with your application! We hope to meet you soon!
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled