The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for developing tesa solutions for the Flexo Print & Paper market in North America. In addition, the KAM develops and implements business and category specific strategies to meet objectives for assigned key accounts or assigned strategic channel partners. The role is accountable for working directly with all decision-making and influencing stakeholders at the corporate level of assigned key accounts. Leading internal stakeholder engagement and collaboration is a principal key to success. Coordination of all aspects of customer interaction is critical, including working with channel partners, sales specialists and national sales leadership to ensure optimization of all targeted business growth opportunities
- Meet or exceed all established sales objectives and goals for assigned key accounts.
- Responsible for coordinating company efforts related to strategic accounts as assigned. Key metrics include but are not limited to sales development, contracts/pricing, tesa share of account business, customer satisfaction, quality, service.
- Understand and communicate strategic account requirements and needs throughout the tesa organization, then translate into business opportunities
- Foster collaboration within Flexo Print & Paper team and key stakeholders, including channel partners to solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions.
- Develop/execute/maintain key account plans
- Effectively maintain customer data in tesa global CRM system
- Collaborate internationally as required
- Four-year college degree. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 8 years combined experience in industrial sales and/or marketing in the print industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence complex organizational structures
- Strong analytical skills / creative problem-solving capabilities. Ability to navigate complex business negotiations and develop contracts/supply agreements.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license, passport, and physical ability to drive for lengthy periods
- Skilled and proficient in use of computers to include but not limited to Microsoft products-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint-as well as ability to use Customer Relationship Management software programs.
- Ability and willingness to adapt own work schedule to satisfy customer needs. Must be available for air/auto travel up to 70% of the time.
- Spanish language capability a plus.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled