Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- You support the tPN - Directs team in ongoing projects
- You work close with tPN-Directs team on activities relevant to procurement
- You develop internal customer satisfaction by prompt and high quality completion of procurement tasks
- You get to know and work intensively with tools such as SAP and other relevant tools which we will provide you necessary training
- You create and analyze procurement relevant data and documents
- You are studying engineering or science or economy, ideally in the first semesters of your Masters degree
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You ideally already gained some working experience in the required field (internships / working student jobs)
- You are confident in working with MS Office and learn to work with other digitalization tools
- You are fluent in German and English
Who we are:
In tesa Procurement Network Directs team, we are a (internal) customer oriented team and are responsible for global of direct material procurement
And dealing with various procurement challenges are part of our daily business, therefore constant willingness to support various procurement activities in an efficient and responsible manner is very important to us.
Internship at tesa•Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!•You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere•Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and many more sports activities like basketball or table tennis•Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
From the 15.01.2022 , for 6-12 months.
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)