Are you a dynamic HR professional looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for you, if you are someone with a few years of managerial experience!
Join our team as the HR Manager for our Cluster South (Spain, Italy, Portugal) and at the same time, act as an HR Generalist for Spain. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring employee life cycle activities within the cluster, leading a team of HR HR Generalists, and acting as a sparring partner for line managers. If you have a passion for HR, a strong understanding of local labor laws, and the ability to drive HR initiatives, we want to hear from you. Join us and take your career to the next level!
We are waiting for the applications in English!
Purpose of the position:
With regard to the Spanish Management Unit, she/he acts as local HR Generalist personally providing high quality HR support at local level and she/he executes related HR processes/services and employee life cycle administration. With regard to the Cluster South (Spain, Italy, Portugal), he/she acts as HR Manager ensuring the execution of employee life cycle activities within the Cluster leading the HR Generalists in Italy and Portugal. English, Spanish and Portugese required.
- Facilitate the execution of HR services/projects/harmonization initiatives within the cluster
- Foster effective communication within Cluster HR and ensure accurate data reporting and compliance
- Provide support to Line Managers in operational HR topics, including recruitment and disciplinary processes
- Lead and coach the HR team members in Italy and Portugal
- Support HR Generalists in managing employee representatives and works council relations, locally managing disciplinary actions and terminations
Generalist Responsibilities (for Spain):
- Serve as the first point of contact for personnel and labor law-related inquiries for Spanish employees and line managers
- Manage Spanish employee documentation and maintain HR records in compliance with regulations and GDPR
- Monitor changes in local legislation, labor law, and market developments, reporting important changes to the Regional Manager
- Administer employee life cycle processes and ensure accurate data management in HR systems
- Review and update local company policies for compliance with regional input and guidelines
- Ensure accurate execution of the local payroll process and interact with local vendors
- Provide assistance in managing employee representatives and works council relations as needed
- Lead or support disciplinary actions, terminations, and agreements
- Collaborate with Hiring Manager and Regional TA Manager to execute the whole recruitment process
- Manage local benefit, insurance, and pension schemes, as well as well-being programs partially