Regular Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, plus overtime as needed.
Are gas prices hitting you hard?
Interested shortening your commute?
tesa tape is a well-kept secret in northern Kent County with very low turnover because we treat people right.
- tesa is a German owned, global company with very strong brand recognition in Europe and within commercial industry in the US. We're looking for people who want a career, not just a job.
The 1st shift Logistics Operator in Shipping & Receiving works from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, occasionally coming in early or staying over when needed.
Reasons people want to get into tesa:
- above average pay. We pay new hires based on experience and keep up with changes in the market
- quarterly bonus. The 2 year average is $450 per quarter, per employee, and we’ve never missed a payout. New employees are eligible from Day 1.
- benefits start within the first month. Two BCBS medical plans, dental, vision, disability, life, and several more.
- PTO and Sick time available after your first 3 months. 18 days combined per year. Neither has to be used before the end of the year. Extra vacation if you’ve received the Covid vaccine.
- Holiday work is extremely rare. Family time is important to us, too.
- profit sharing 401k bonus. tesa tape Corporate contributes 7% of gross annual earnings to eligible employees' 401k in addition to the 50% match up to 6%. That means if you put in 6%, tesa puts in another 10%.
- culture of respect and family. You will never get yelled at here and will feel like part of a family.
- job security. During the pandemic, we've only had to eliminate 4 positions and temporarily furlough 7 employees - that was in April 2020. Six of those furloughed for 3 months returned to work and tesa paid for their medical coverage while they were out. We’ve been here for 40 years and the next building expansion will be completed this Fall.
We will invite you to meet with us if you have:
- stable work history. We hire people with a proven track record of reliability and commitment to their employers.
- Forklift experience. This position uses a stand-up, but we can train you if your experience driving a forklift is different.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs., stand and walk 95% of the shift.
- computer skills. We will teach you, but you need to be comfortable using a computer.
- positive, team-oriented attitude. We have no tolerance for drama and insist on mutual respect and cooperation. If you have a "can-do" attitude, we want to meet you.
Good luck with your application!